Welcome to the details page of the Dice Bard / Black Magic Craft St Jude Giveaway:
Every person can be entered up to 20 times by donation and/or 20 times by social media entries (no purchase necessary to win).
– Contributions must be made to St Jude via the St Jude donation purchase or through the Black Magic Craft Pay What You Want Dice Tower Template
– For each multiple of $5 donated you will be entered to win the Dice Tower featured in the Black Magic Craft Episode (link will be posted here when it’s available).
Social Media Entry:
– Once per day you can enter via Twitter
– Your tweet must include “#StJude” a link to https://dicebard.com and a reason to support St Jude or some statement about St Jude or this contest.
– Tweets must not be hidden, private, nor deleted before the 27th at any time (this is to ensure we actually see you and add you to the contest)
On May 27th we will aggregate all the entries and put them into a spreadsheet, we will then use Random.org to pull a random contestant and will contact them. The winner will be publicly announced on the next Black Magic Craft video after the 27th.
You may not enter where prohibited by law, you MAY enter in Quebec (though any contest fees levied in the case of the winner being from Quebec must be paid for by the contestant), this contest will be held in accordance with the contest and giveaway rules of British Columbia, Canada for giveaways worth less than $100. No purchase necessary to enter. Shipping to the US and Canada will be included as per the giveaway, shipping elsewhere will be at the winner’s expense.