Hey! Listen! If you haven’t downloaded Maritime Misadventures Ch 1 yet, be sure to start with that as it contains the introduction to this story.
Summary: Upon returning back to Anchor’s Point the players must now deliver all the boxes to the Inns and General stores around town. But there is something shady happening between Stanwood and Yokrum. What will the players do about the unexpected turn of events?
Before the Story Suggestions:
1) As the story features a plot twist around the crew members and captain Stanwood, it would be better if the players were not already part of his crew. Alternatively, they could have been part of his crew for the past few days(if you want to skip the meet and greet encounter).
2)Each player, depending on his class could have been hired for a different reason:
-Barbarian/Fighter, as a sailor, on the ropes
-Spell casters, as magic experts, cartographers or healers on the voyage
-Rogues as diplomats, thieves, skilled with ropes or even merchants
3)Suggested level for the adventure: 4th level, as most of the encounters and battles will be around that level. If you want to increase the difficulty, drop it to 3rd level. If you want to make it easier, make them level 5.
GM Tip: Keep in mind that in the middle of the adventure it would be wise to award your players with a level. After the second chapter, while they sail at the sea, it would be a good idea to hand them a level but that is entirely up to you.
Story into Chapters:
- Chapter #1: The Missing Goods
- Chapter #2: An unexpected turn
- Chapter #3: The pirate hunt
- Chapter #4: Coast Guard battle
- Chapter #5: The Final Resolution